The Technician is responsible for
- Arrange for recording of all ULMS concerts, including booking the equipment and recording studio if required
- Liaise with conductors and ensemble reps as to agreeable layouts and times in which mics and recording equipment can be set up
- Production of ULMS CDs, including responsibility for licensing
- Liaising with committee to decide upon order and included tracks on ULMS CDs.
- Maintaining and checking equipment
- Arrange any lighting required for concerts
The technician for 2020/21 is Tom Grainger who can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.