The Technician is responsible for
- Arrange for recording of all ULMS concerts (inc. lunchtime concerts if required), including booking the equipment and recording studio if required
- Liaise with conductors and ensemble reps as to agreeable layouts and times in which mics and recording equipment can be set up
- Production of ULMS CD, including responsibility for licensing
- Liaising with committee to decide upon order and included tracks on ULMS CD
- Maintaining and checking equipment
- Arrange any lighting required for concerts
The technician for 2018/19 is James Beadle who can be contacted via email@example.com or 07743196799.