The Small Groups Rep and Lunchtime Concerts Officer is responsible for
- Facilitating the setting up of small ensembles for further provision of performance opportunities within the society
- Liaising with small groups and reporting back to the committee with news, concerns, and any resources they may require
- Designing and displaying posters for lunchtime concerts
- Advertising lunchtime concerts by email
- Maintaining contact with performers, obtaining details of concert order and programme notes in order to write a programme
- Placing a list on notice boards at the beginning of each term in which people can sign up for concerts
The 2021/22 rep is Nia Evans, who can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org.