The President is the most senior position on the ULMS Committee.
As such, the President is responsible for
- Overseeing the running of the society
- Chairing the Committee meetings, EGMs and AGMs
- Preparing agenda for Committee meetings
- Booking all Great Hall rooms for concerts and rehearsals
- Obtaining the keys from security for concert weekends
- Vetting off-campus concert venues
- Giving an annual report at the AGM
- Liaising with sponsors of the society
- Dealing with any complaints
- Representing the society to LUSU
- Ensuring that the society follows the constitution
President is a position which demands a lot of time and effort, yet hopefully is one that is also highly rewarding and enjoyable.
The President in 2018/19 is Alex Warwick, who can be contacted via